Not long after M and I started dating I began his family tree. It was an interesting project! His Dad's side of the family is all from Yorkshire, England. Both his Grandmother (who is 91) and Grandfather both grew up in the Halifax area, Yorkshire.
The Jenkin's family is from M's Grandfather's Mother's side of the family.
Here is what I've got so far!
James Jenkin (son of James Jenkin)
born in Cornwall, England
married Jennifer Carne in St. Austell, Cornwall, England on 28th of May 1816.
Their children were:
Elizabeth Carne Jenkin (born 1817)
John Carne Jenkin - born 1818, died 1885
married Ann Reane on the 20th of September 1835 in Cornwall
1- John Carne Jenkin - born 1836
married Elizabeth Ann Robins on 27th of August 1866 in Cornwall
(a) John Bride Rowe Carne Jenkin
married Susannah Donnan in 1887 in Lancashire
- Susannah Elizabeth Carne Jenkin (b. 1888 - d. 1895)
- Florence Jane Carne Jenkin (b. 1893 - d. 1982) - M's G-Gran
- Gertrude Carne Jenkin (b. 1894 - d. 1983)
- John Carne Jenkin (b. 1895 - d. 1961)
- Susannah Carne Jenkin (b. 1897 - d. ?)
- Jervis Carne Jenkin (b. 1907 - d. 1984)
(b) William Charles Carne Jenkin
(c) Lily Carne Jenkin
2- Jane Anne Rowe Carne Jenkin - born 1845
married Charles Arnold
3- Thomas James Rowe Carne Jenkin - born 1847, died 1924
married Elizabeth Jane Cooke
4- William Charles Rown Carne Jenkin - born 1859, died 1870