Saturday, December 4, 2010

Advent Calendar - December 4th - Christmas Cards

Did your family send cards? Did your family display the ones they received? Do you still send Christmas cards? Do you have any cards from your ancestors?


Who doesn't love Christmas cards?  As a kid, we always displayed the Christmas cards we received in our living room.  I still do!  We put them on display on the ledge between our kitchen and living room..

Mike and I haven't done Christmas cards the last few years, but I'm hoping to do them this year!  Hopefully I can get them all done before it's too late!

I have a few old Christmas cards in a box of letters.  I haven't explored the other two boxes completely yet, btu I'm sure there are a few more lurking around!

1 comment:

  1. It's been quite some time since I've sent out Christmas cards ~ but as a child we always displayed them on top of our TV or on the coffee table in the living room.