Saturday, December 4, 2010

Advent Calendar - December 4th - Christmas Cards

Did your family send cards? Did your family display the ones they received? Do you still send Christmas cards? Do you have any cards from your ancestors?


-----------

Who doesn't love Christmas cards?  As a kid, we always displayed the Christmas cards we received in our living room.  I still do!  We put them on display on the ledge between our kitchen and living room..

Mike and I haven't done Christmas cards the last few years, but I'm hoping to do them this year!  Hopefully I can get them all done before it's too late!

I have a few old Christmas cards in a box of letters.  I haven't explored the other two boxes completely yet, btu I'm sure there are a few more lurking around!

1 comment:

  1. It's been quite some time since I've sent out Christmas cards ~ but as a child we always displayed them on top of our TV or on the coffee table in the living room.

    ReplyDelete