Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Season

I've been very lacks in my postings as of late.  The holiday season is almost on us, and there is always so much to do to get ready! 
Myself I've been making gifts and shopping like crazy!  Preparing for the 3 family Christmas's we have coming up in 2 weeks.
We have Christmas Eve with my family at the family farm; dinner and gifts.
Christmas Day we have brunch with my hubby's Dad at our place.  Followed by a quiet afternoon at home (I hope!)  We are having a roast chicken, just the two of us!
Boxing day, we are making dinner and taking it to my hubby's Grandmother's.  She just turned 90 this week!  I am making Apple Butter Pork Loin, with roasted potatoes, and veggies.  Oh and homemade dinner rolls!
The 27th, we have dinner with hubby's Mom and Step-Dad at their place.

Going to be a busy few days!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment