Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Start of a beautiful friendship...

I've been working on my family tree now for going on 15 years, yup I said 15 years. Being only 28, that seems like quite a long time to be working on a single project. I have to say I do get quite a few comments about how young I am to be working on my family history.

This has been a project of love since the teacher proposed the project in grade 7 all those years ago. I have stacks of binders; much to my OH's (other half's) irritation and I'm sure it'll only get better or worse (depending on who you ask) as the years go on.

Over the next few weeks, months and hopefully years I will post about my finds, frustrations, irritations and breakthroughs. Hopefully some of those dreaded brickwalls will come crumbling down and the tree expand even more.

Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment